Just as it is our duty to recite the Qur’an, it is very important to understand the Qur’an and to understand the meaning of each of its verses.
The word Tafseer is the Arabic word, and it comes from the word “fassara’’ which means to explain or describe. Tafseer means to explain or interpret the verses of the Quran. It is very important for every Muslim that he know the meanings of Quran.
There are a lot of madrasa and websites are available to teach the Tafseer course.
Why do you Need online Tafseer class?
As I told you, it is very important to learn Qur’anic exegesis. So we need a good tutor or madrasa. Nowadays there is an online system. People can easily learn Quran online. We don’t have to go out. We have a good website for ourselves at home. We can easily learn at home. Tutors teach the Quran from the start “surah fatiha” and ends at the “surah Nass’’.
- If you want to take a Tafseer course but you haven’t time to go out for learning then you can learn online.
- If you are doing any job and you don’t have time, you can take some time out of your break time to take your class easily.
- It helps the students that they can easily learn the course and understand the meaning of the Quran.
- Tafseer is also important because if you recite Quran in prayer then you should also know the meaning of surah.
- It is very important to learn the interpretation of the Quran because In the Qur’an, Allah has shown us the right path by which we can strengthen our character.
- Understanding the Qur’an and its meaning is also very important so that we can bring the real ideology of Islam before the people so we can easily sit at home and take online Tafseer course from anywhere.
- The Qur’an is in Arabic and not everyone knows the Arabic language. The meaning of each surah and every verse of the Qur’an is very different so it is very important for us to learn this course to understand the meaning of the Qur’an.
Iqra Online School offers a Quran Tafsir course for those who want to understand and read the Quran correctly.